1Sophia Fidelia Hall Coe, Memoranda Relating to the Ancestry and Family of Sophia Fidelia Hall, pp. 67-68 (1902).
"BENJAMIN AND MERCY (BASSETT) MILLER.
Benjamin Miller, son of Thomas and Sarah (Nettleton) Miller, was born July 20, 1672, and died November 22, 1747. He married 1st, on September 18, 1695, Mary Johnson of Woodstock. She died December 15, 1709. He married 2nd, Mercy Bassett, born December 15, 1676, daughter of John and Mercy (Todd) Bassett. She survived him and died February 9, 1756.
. . .
The children of Benjamin and Mary (Johnson) Miller were Rebecca, m. David Robinson od Durham, Conn; Sarah, m. Joseph Hickox of Durham; Mary, m. a Spencer of Haddam; Benjamin, b. October 2, 1700, m. Hannah Robinson, daughter of david Robinson; Hannah, b. June 1, 1704, m. Ephraim Coe, son of John Coe; Isaac, b. May 2, 1706, d. unmarried; Mehitabel, b. February 5, 1708, m. Ebenezer Barnes; Ichabod, b. December 15, 1709, m. Elizabeth Cornwell, widow of Jeremiah Bacon and daughter of Captain Joseph Cornwell.
CHILDREN OF BENJAMIN AND MERCY (BASSETT) MILLER.
1. Lydia---married Eliakim Snow
2. Amos---born June 1, 1713, married Abigail Cornwell, daughter of Joseph Cornwell
3. Ebenezer---born August 20, 1714, died unmarried.
4. Martha married Thomas Atkins. (see Atkins family.)
5. Rhoda married Benjamin Bacon. (see Bacon family.)
6. David---born October 3, 1718, married Elizabeth Brainerd of Haddam.
7. Thankful---died unmarried.
. . .".