M, d. before 1914
M, b. 4 December 1821, d. 6 July 1885
|Birth*||4 December 1821||Joseph Jay was born on 4 December 1821 at Rush Twp, Champaign Co, Ohio. |
|Marriage*||17 October 1844||He married Mary Jane Haines, daughter of Jobe S. Haines and Mary (Polly) Black, on 17 October 1844 at Mt Pleasant, Henry Co, Iowa.1 |
|Death*||6 July 1885||Joseph Jay died on 6 July 1885 at Henry Co, Iowa, at age 63. |
|Note*||Person Source.2 |
- [S315] Unknown author, LDS Church records, FHL Number 965926.
- [S314] Unknown author, Cemetery Records, New Richwoods Cemetery Trenton Twp. Sec. 24, Henry County, Iowa.
Lindsay W. Jay
M, b. 1 August 1845, d. 30 January 1923
|Marriage*||Lindsay W. Jay married an unknown person. |
|Birth*||1 August 1845||He was born on 1 August 1845 at Iowa. |
|He was the son of Joseph Jay and Mary Jane Haines. |
|Death*||30 January 1923||Lindsay W. Jay died on 30 January 1923 at age 77. |
Mary E. Jay
F, b. circa 1854
F, b. 26 August 1827, d. 14 June 1907
|Birth*||26 August 1827||Sarah Jay was born on 26 August 1827 at Indiana. |
|Marriage*||15 April 1847||She married Jonathan B. Black, son of Daniel Black and Elizabeth Haines, on 15 April 1847 at Henry Co, Iowa. |
|Death*||14 June 1907||Sarah Jay died on 14 June 1907 at Lewis Co, Washington, at age 79. |
|Married Name||Her married name was Black. |
||Jonathan B. Black b. circa 1824, d. 15 November 1903
|Children ||1.||Sanford Black b. Aug 1848, d. 21 Feb 1919|
| ||2.||Rachel Black b. 12 Aug 1849, d. 15 Nov 1917|
| ||3.||Caleb Black b. 2 Sep 1851, d. 12 Apr 1927|
| ||4.||Lydia Black b. c 1855, d. c 1882|
| ||5.||Elizabeth Black b. c 1856, d. a 1907|
| ||6.||Hiram A. Black b. 17 May 1857, d. 11 Dec 1928|
| ||7.||Abram Black b. c 1858, d. b 1903|
| ||8.||Austin Black b. 22 Sep 1859, d. b 1903|
| ||9.||Oscar Black b. 22 Sep 1859, d. a 1907|
| ||10.||Rhoda Black b. 4 Mar 1861, d. a 1907|
| ||11.||Mary J. Black b. c 1864, d. a 1907|
| ||12.||Charles Black b. 19 Jan 1868, d. 16 Sep 1946|
Mary Ann Jedlicka1
- [S318] Unknown author, Obituary, http://www.padgettfuneralhome.com/obit/2007/jun/…
Hermina E. Casper, aged 86, of Vero Beach, Fl., formerly of Upper Deerfield Township, died Thursday June 7, 2007, in Vero Beach, Fl. She had been in failing health for the past 2 ½ years.
The wife of the late Linwood R. Casper, she was born in Bridgeton and was the daughter of the late John E. Mugrauer and Mary Ann Jedlicka Mugrauer. She had lived in Florida for the past 10 years and prior to that had been a resident of Upper Deerfield Township
Retired for the past 20 years, Hermina was a Licensed Practical Nurse by profession and had been formerly employed with Bridgeton Hospital for 20 years.
She was an active member of Friendship-Finley United Methodist Church in Upper Deerfield where she had served as a Sunday School Teacher and as a member of the Pastor’s Visiting and Shut In Committees.
Survivors include: two daughters, Shirley O. Raudenbush, Vero Beach, Fl. and Sandra L. Adkins, Vero Beach, Fl.; four grandchildren, Jason Raudenbush, Vero Beach, Fl., Louis D. Adkins, Lewisburg, Tenn., Brian Casper, Deerfield Township and Angela Casper, Upper Deerfield Township and three great grandchildren. She was preceded in death by a son, Donald Casper.
Funeral services ill be held in Friendship-Finley United Methodist Church, Centerton Road, Upper Deerfield Township, on Wednesday morning, June 13, at 11:00 O’clock and will be officiated by Rev. Kevin Davis, a long time family friend. Burial will be in Friendship-Finley Methodist Cemetery, Upper Deerfield Township. A viewing will be held at the church on Wednesday morning between 10:00 and 11:00 O’clock. Funeral arrangements are under the direction of the PADGETT FUNERAL HOME, Upper Deerfield Township.
F, b. 1877
|Birth*||1877||Ella Jeffries was born in 1877 at New Jersey.1,2 |
|Marriage*||16 March 1898||She married Thomas W. Everingham, son of George W. Everingham and Imogene Swain, on 16 March 1898 at Ocean City, Cape May Co., New Jersey.1,2 |
|Married Name||1901|| As of 1901,her married name was Everingham.1 |
|Residence*||1928||Ella Jeffries and Thomas W. Everingham lived in 1928 at 17 11th St., Ocean City, Cape May Co., New Jersey.3 |
- [S258] 1930 United States Federal Census, Thomas Everingham household, 1930 Census, Ocean City, Cape May Co., NJ, Roll T626_1325, Page: 11B, ED: 14, Image: 0737, taken 15 Apr 1930. Thomas Everingham 53, first married age 23, house painter, wife Ella J.,52, first married age 23, no occupation, son Thomas Jr. 24, also house painter, daughter Marion, 22, single, bookeeper at hardware co., daughter Lillian, 21, single, clerk at confectionary, daughter Virginia, 11, daughter Marjorie, 7, son George W., 17, single, work at soda fountain. All born NJ with parents born NJ. Address is 15 E. 11th St.
- [S547] FamilySearch Record Search, online www.familysearch.com, New Jersey Marriages, 1678-1985 for Thomas W. Everingham
groom's name: Thomas W. Everingham
groom's birth date: 1875
groom's birthplace: U.S.
groom's age: 23
bride's name: Ella Jeffries
bride's birth date: 1877
bride's birthplace: U.S.
bride's age: 21
marriage date: 16 Mar 1898
marriage place: Ocean City, Cape May, New Jersey
groom's father's name:
groom's mother's name:
bride's father's name:
bride's mother's name:
groom's marital status:
groom's previous wife's name:
bride's marital status:
bride's previous husband's name:
indexing project (batch) number: M02527-0
system origin: New Jersey-EASy
source film number: 589818
reference number: p122 rn 57.
- [S162] Unknown author, Web Page, http://distantcousin.com/directories/nj/oceancity/1928/… on 12 July 2011. Page 100 of R. L. Polk's 1928 Ocean City Directory. Wife is Ella. Also at the address are Marion, bookeeper, Lillian, phone operator, Kenneth C, carpernter. At 1030 Bay lives Imogene Everingham.
- [S60] 1910 United States Federal Census, Thomas W. Everingham household, 1900 US Federal Census, Ocean City Ward 2, Cape May, New Jersey; Roll: T624_870; Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 0093; Image: 1117; FHL Number: 1374883. House is at 900 Asbury.
Thomas Everingham 34 asst postmaster
Ella Everingham 34
Mildred Everingham 11
Evaline Everingham 8
Thomas Everingham 6
Marion Everingham 3
Lillian Everingham 1
Kenneth Everingham 6/12.
- [S44] 1920 United States Federal Census, Thomas W. Everingham household, 1920 US Federal Census, Ocean City Ward 1, Cape May, New Jersey; Roll: T625_1025; Page: 7B; Enumeration District: 126; Image: 902. Address 423 Central Ave.
Thomas W Everingham 43 toll collector, ? bridge
Ella Everingham 42
Mildred Everingham 21 operator, telephone exch
Evelyn Everingham 18 operator, telephone exch
Thomas W Everingham 16
Marrian Everingham 12
Lilian Everingham 11
Kenneth Everingham 10
Carl Everingham 8 [8 ?/12]
George W Everingham 8 [8 6/12]
William R Everingham 4[4 1/12]
Virginia Everingham 1 [1 1/12].
- [S251] Unknown author, Ancestry Web Site, New Jersey Births and Christenings, 1660-1980 for Thomas W Everingham
Name: Mildred Everingham
Birth Date: 12 May 1898
Birthplace: O C Bo, Cape May, New Jersey
Father's Name: Thomas W Everingham
Father's Birthplace: Us
Father's Age: 23y
Mother's Name: Ella Jeffries
Mother's Birthplace: Us
Mother's Age: 22y
Indexing Project (Batch) Number: C05368-8
System Origin: New Jersey-EASy
Source Film Number: 494240
Reference Number: v 58 p 217.
- [S38] Individual contact, Jim Jeffries e-mail on 8 Jul 2011. Mr. Jeffries also supplied a link to the Jeffries Family Tree NJ on ancestry.com.
- [S124] James N. Acton, Descendants of Benjamin Acton.
F, b. circa 1755
|Birth*||circa 1755||Susannah Jenkins was born circa 1755.1 |
|Marriage*||5 September 1778||She married Joseph Venable on 5 September 1778 at Burlington Co., New Jersey.1 |
|Married Name||5 September 1778|| As of 5 September 1778,her married name was Venable.1 |
- [S128] Unknown author, CD#240: NJ Marriages, Burlington Co. Court records, microfilm # 0848872-0848873.
M, b. circa 1765
- [S38] Individual contact, Jacki Sleepr Russell, citing The ancestors and descendants of William Henry Venable by Brown, Henrietta Brady; Cincinnati, Ohio: unknown, 1954, 208 pgs.Chapter 1V. Page 9.
F, b. 1850
|Birth*||1850||Matilda Jenney was born in 1850 at Pennsylvania.1 |
- [S52] 1870 US Federal Census Record, Jonathan Sutton household, 1870 US Federal Census, populaton schedule, 1870; Census Place: Philadelphia Ward 19 District 59, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania; Roll: M593_1405; Page: 279.
Household Members: Name Age
John Sutton 63 wheelwright born PA
Eliza Sutton 60 keeps house born PA
Signotoria Sutton 19 works in cotton mill born PA
Charles Young 12 born PA
Matilda Jenny 19 born PA
Hannah Greves 66 born England
Second enumeration on Family search record search pilot site lists those below (this enumeration does not give any info beyond name, age, and gender). Note Signotoria Sutton is not listed. Location is given as 2119 Nth. Second Street 19th Ward, 59th District on 18 Nov 1870. p. 56
Jonathan Sutton 65
Eliza Sutton 61
Anna Greaves 67
Matilda Jenney 21
Charles Young 14.
|Marriage*||19 October 1883||Fannie Jenning married Adam Wellington, son of James Wellington, on 19 October 1883 at Swedesboro, Gloucester Co., New Jersey.2,3 |
|Married Name||19 October 1883|| As of 19 October 1883,her married name was Wellington.1 |
- [S235] Unknown author, Gloucester County Historical Society Web site marriage records database, marriage records. Record #22051. 10/19/1883. Source : Both reside in Swedesboro, NJ. Source Woodbury Constitution. Source date 10/31/1883. Location, Swedesboro, NJ. Official: Ford, Esq.
- [S235] Unknown author, Gloucester County Historical Society Web site marriage records database, marriage records. Record #22051. 10/19/1883. Source : Both reside in Swedesboro, NJ. Source Woodbury Constitution. Source date 10/31/1883. Location, Swedesboro, NJ. Official: Ford, Esq. [copy of original notice in my collection]
- [S61] Newspaper notice, Notice of marriage of Adam Wellington and Miss Fannie Jenning, both of Swedesboro on the 19th of October. Marriage performed by Esquire Ford at Swedesboro. Woodbury Constitution newspaper 31 Ooct 1883.
M, b. 1834
- [S546] Edward J. Howey, 20 Apr 2008.
M, b. 1829
- [S546] Edward J. Howey, 20 Apr 2008.
M, b. 1801
- [S546] Edward J. Howey, 20 Apr 2008.