- Albion's Seed; Four British Folkways in America. Fischer, David Hackett. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- Bound Away: Virginia and the Westward Movement. Fischer, David Hackett & Kelly, James C. University Press of Virginia, 2000.
- In Flanders Fields; The 1917 Campaign. Wolff, Leon. Viking Press, 1958.
- Germans to America. Glazier and Filby. Scholarly Resources, Inc., 1989. Vol. 6, p. 119. National Archives. (See also: Dausa Web site)
- The Glasgow Family of Adams County, Ohio. Faris, David. Gateway Press, Inc., 1990.
- A History of Adams County, Ohio; From its earliest settlement to the present time. Evans, Nelson W. & Stivers, Emmons B. Published by E. B. Stivers, 1900.
- The Long Nineteenth Century; A History of Germany, 1780-1918. Blackbourn, David. Oxford University Press, 1998.
- Pocketful of Stars. Hamilton, Edna. Illustrated by Alexander, June Hamilton. The Moeller Press, Cincinnati, 1953.
- Ranging in France with Flash and Sound: An Official History of the Second Battalion 29th engineers in France During the World War. Hinman, Jesse R. Press of Dunham Printing Company, Portland, 1919.
- Royal Flying Corps, 1915-1916. Cole, Christopher, Ed. William Kimber & Co., 1969. [I own this and will do look-ups]
- Rupert Brooke: The Complete Poems. Brooke, Rupert. Sidgwick & Jackson Limited, 1945.
- Scotland—the Brand; The making of Scottish Heritage. McCrone, Morris and Kiely. Edinburgh University Press, 1995.
- Spend Your Heart. Hamilton, Edna. Talaria. Cincinnati, 1950.
Please tell me which site you are viewing when contacting me.
alexjamjam at gmail.com