Is situated on the beautiful Shoalhaven River on the East Coast
of Australia approx 160 South of Sydney
Shoalhaven University Campus
George Evans Rd, West Nowra, NSW 2541
No alcohol is allowed on the Campus
- The University of Wollongong, Shoalhaven Campus is located at West Nowra, a
five minute drive from the centre of Nowra CBD.
- Travelling along the Princes Highway (heading south), cross the Shoalhaven
River bridge, and turn right at the fifth set of traffic lights (Kalander
- At the fifth set of lights, you will see the Archer Resort diagonally
opposite and the old Nowra Cemetery to your front right.
- After turning right, proceeding straight ahead, continue through the first
roundabout into Albatross Road.
- Heading along Albatross Road, turn at the second right into Yalwal Road and
travel about 2 kilometres until you cross the Flat Rock Dam bridge,
- The next turn right is the George Evans Road
turnoff. Turning right its only a short drive to the campus.
- The main University building (named the Ray Cleary Building) is the first
building on the left - there is a carpark right outside the door.
Attendees are asked to
be at the campus by 8.45am on the Saturday for registration purposes
Workshops will commence at
9am on Saturday
The 2012 'Cornish Cultural
Celebration' will be officially opened on Saturday at 10.15am followed by
Worrigee House is the venue for dinner - see
other events for more information
209 Worrigee Road, Worrigee NSW 2541
Travel 3kms along Kalandar St (see above) turn
right into Worrigee Rd. travel 2kms, Worrigee House is on your left.
The Sunday Service will
commence at 9am
There will be a sales
table of Cornish merchandise available at the campus