by: Kay (Goswick) Kennemore
Myrtle Ethel (Goswick) Price
Myrtle Ethel goswick born 6/23/1900 Pope Co.AR. died
(m) Nov.30,1919 Danville, Ar. Yell Co.
William Ila Price born 10/19/1896 Yell Co.Ar. d: Jul 1985 Ola, Yell Co.AR.
1. Elbert born 12/29,1920 Yell Co.AR. died 2/26/1988 Coos Bay, Oregon(m) Joan Flith
2. Herman Ray born 2/05/1922 Yell Co.AR. (m) Lavoy N. Allen
3. William Sherman born 4/01/1925 Yell Co.Ar.(dissapeared from California)
4. Helen born 10/31/1926 Yell Co.Ar. d:7/026/1981 Sparks, Nev. (m) x 3 (CRAIG)
5. Dub born 3/27/1929 Bockchito, Ok. (never married)
Myrtle Ethel Goswick Price was the daughter of James
P.O. and Rebecca Jane (Davidson) Goswick of Pope and Yell Co.'s Arkansas.
Myrtle is buried at Moors Hill Cemetery, Centerville, Ar..next to her mother
Rebecca Jane (Davidson) Goswick. Myrtle's husband Ila Price
was the son of William Nathan and Sallie (Castleberry) Price of Yell Co.Ar.
(View 1930 census)
1930 Bryan Co.Oklahoma, Bennington Twp. District #7
Ila Price age 32 born Ar. Father Ar. Mother Ar.
Myrtle age 29 born Ar. Parents Ar.
Elbert (son) age 9 born Ar. parents Ar.
Herman (son) age 7 born Ar. parents Ar.
Sherman (son) age 5 born Ar. parents Ar.
Helen (dau) age 3 years 5 months born Ar. Parents Ar.
W.I."Dub" (son) age 1 year 5 months born Ok. parents Ar.
this page is:
back to James P.O. Goswick