M, #1362, b. October 1792, d. 1868
- Father*: Thomas Scarf
- Mother*: Sarah Mickleburgh
- Relationship: 4th great-grandfather of Ben Nigel Oakley
- Charts: Oakley Family Tree
- James Scarf was born in October 1792 at Banham, Norfolk, England.
- He was the son of Thomas Scarf and Sarah Mickleburgh.
- James Scarf was baptized on 13 October 1792 at Banham, Norfolk, England.
- He married Susan Moore on 8 November 1814 at Banham, Norfolk, England.
- James Scarf was a Labourer circa 6 June 1841.
- He and Susan Moore appeared on the 1841 British Census of Banham, Norfolk, at Tickenhall Street, enumerated 6 June 1841. Their children Susan, Robert, William, George, Mary, Sarah, Elizabeth and Lavinah were listed as living with them.
- James Scarf was a Pauper circa 30 March 1851.
- He appeared on the 1851 British Census of Banham, Norfolk, in the household of William Scarfe, his son.
- James Scarf was an Agricultural Labourer circa 7 April 1861.
- He and Susan Moore appeared on the 1861 British Census of Banham, Norfolk, at Tickenhall Street, enumerated 7 April 1861., as was James Scarfe, their Grandson.
- James Scarf died in 1868.
- James's death was registered in the Guiltcross registration district, September 1868. Registered by an unknown person .