Charlotte Lydia Wells
F, #1440, b. 16 June 1864, d. 1899
- Mother*: Ruth Wells b. 13 Feb 1842
- Relationship: 2nd great-grandmother of Ben Nigel Oakley
- Charts: Oakley Family Tree
- Charlotte Lydia Wells was born on 16 June 1864 at Attleborough, Norfolk, England.
- She was the daughter of Ruth Wells.
- Charlotte's birth was registered in the Wayland registration district, 1864. Registered by an unknown person .
- She was baptized on 19 March 1865 at St Mary, Attleborough, Norfolk, England.
- She appeared on the 1871 British Census of Hingham, Norfolk, at Lingwhite, enumerated 2 April 1871, as a boarder in the household of Edward (38) and Ruth Cross (29) with their son Edward (8) and their two daughters Frances (6) and Jane (4).
- She married Alfred Hall, son of Samuel Hall and Rachel Ann Dye, in 1879 at Norfolk, England.
- Charlotte Lydia Wells and Alfred Hall appeared on the 1881 British Census of Attleborough, Norfolk, at Dodds Lane, enumerated 3 April 1881, in the household of James Brown a 61 year old pensioner Royal Marine from Attleborough.
- Charlotte Lydia Wells and Alfred Hall appeared on the 1891 British Census of Attleborough, Norfolk, at Dodds Lane, enumerated 5 April 1891, |as were 2 boarders, George Brazer a 15 year old Harness maker from Norwich and James Brown a 75 year old pensioner Royal Marine also from Attleborough. Their children May, William Alfred, Violet and Daisy were listed as living with them.
- Charlotte Lydia Wells died in 1899 at Norfolk, England.