Frank Patterson Nichols Jr.1
M, #2693, (1919 - 2008)
- Reference: [2693:J]
- Birth*: 15 Jun 1919, Richmond, Henrico Co, VA, 119190615030000000000.2
- (Parents, son of Frank Patterson Nichols & Julia Elizabeth Houchins).
- Marriage*: 19 Jun 1948, Betty Bernice Scroggins (K45), Richmond, Henrico Co, VA.
- Death*: 22 Apr 2008.2
- Father of Groom: 2 Jan 1977, Stephen Forrest Nichols (L30) and Ellen Bampfield Coughlan, McLean, Fairfax Co, VA.
- Father of Groom: 23 Jun 1979, William Patterson 'Pat' Nichols (L29) and Gloria Dianne Tate, McLean, Fairfax Co, VA.
- Father of Groom: 10 Jul 1982, David Langhorne Nichols (L31) and Janice Lynne Hill, Woodbridge, Prince William, VA.
- Obituary*: Of Frank Patterson Nichols Jr., 26 Apr 2008, Richmond Times-Dispatch, Richmond, VA.2
Children of Frank Patterson Nichols Jr. & Betty Bernice Scroggins (K45)
- Last Edited: 26 Apr 2008
- [S2326] Richmond Times-Dispatch
, Frank Patterson Nichols Jr., 26 Apr 2008.
Frank Patterson Nichols Jr.
NICHOLS, Frank Patterson Jr., born June 15, 1919 in Richmond, died April 22, 2008. He attended John Marshall High School. Boyscout Troop 22. Univesity of Virginia, class of 1940, baseball. U.S. Navy veteran of World War 2. Worked for VDOT from 1946 to 1965, then Stone Association to retirement. He is survived by his wife of 60 years, Betty Scroggins Nichols; three sons, William Patterson (Dianne Tate), Stephen Forrest (Ellen Coughlan), David Langhorne (Lynne Hill); four grandchildren, Arrianna Nichols Loose, Sarah Faith Elisabeth Nichols, David Christopher Nichols, Jonathan Daniel Nichols; one great-grandson, Kevin Robet Nichols. Service will be held at Brandermill Woods Clubhouse on Sunday, April 27 at 3:30 p.m. Donations to your local rescue squad.
Published in the Richmond Times-Dispatch on 4/26/2008.