Frank W. Scroggins1
M, #35619, (bet. 1902 & 1903 - b 1978?)
- Reference: [35619:1] !Check 1920 !FaG:34583007
- Birth*: Bet. 1 Apr 1902 and 31 Mar 1903, AR.2
- (Parents, son of Henry W. Scroggins & Barbara Allen 'Allie' Walker).
- Marr-Est. Date*: 20 Nov 1927, Georgia Price, Stone Co, AR.3,2,4
- Death*: Bef. 1978?5
- Census1920: Frank W. Scroggins, Blue Mountain, Stone Co, AR, William F. & Eugene Scroggins, stepsons of Sam & Allie Childers
- Birth of daughter: Ca. Nov 1928, Jean Scroggins, AR.2
- Birth of son: 15 Nov 1929, Barney Calvin Scroggins, AR.6,2
- Census1930*: Frank W. Scroggins, Blue Mountain Twp, Stone Co, AR
- Birth of son: 7 Mar 1934, Earl Samuel Scroggins, Mountain View, Stone Co, AR.7
- Obituary (Deceased Father): Of Earl Samuel Scroggins, 10 Sep 2002, Jonesboro Sun, Jonesboro, Craighead Co, AR.8
- Obituary (Deceased Father): Of Earl Samuel Scroggins, 20 Sep 2002, Times Dispatch, Lawrence Co, AR.9
- Related*: Unspecified relationship to Eugene M. Scroggins, Possibly brothers.
- Name Variation: Frank Scroggins, 18825.
- Name Variation: Wm. Frank Scroggins.10
Children of Frank W. Scroggins & Georgia Price
- Last Edited: 28 Mar 2014
- [S1420] 1930 Federal Census, National Archives, T-626, Roll 95, ED 6903, Sheet 5A, (18 Apr 1930)
Ancestry Images Online: C-1930-ART626_95-1044
HH & Family No.: 87" "86,
Dwelling, 86, Family, 87, Head: Frank W. Scroggins26. Scroggins, Frank W., Head, m,w,27,m,25, AR, AR, AR, Farmer, General Farm
27. -----, Georgia, Wife-H, f,w,17,m,15, AR, AR, AR
28. -----, Bonnie Gene [???], Daughter, f,w,1-4.12,s
29. -----, Barney C, Son, m,w,4/12, s.
- [S51] Obituary American Memorials.com; http://www.americanmemorials.com/memorial/deathnotice.asp.
- [S2847] Ancestry.com, Arkansas, County Marriages Index, 1837-1957, Name: Frank Scroggins
Birth Year: abt 1903
Residence: Mountain View, Stone, Arkansas
Spouse's Name: Georgie Price
Spouse's Gender: Female
Spouse's Age: 15
Spouse's Residence: Mountain View, Stone, Arkansas
Marriage Date: 20 Nov 1927
Marriage License Date: 19 Nov 1927
Marriage County: Stone
Event Type: Marriage
FHL Film Number: 2048303.
- [S16] Loma Scroggins Patton (Lois Loma Scroggins), Scroggins Acres, p. 405.
- [S44] Social Security Death Index (Ancestry.com), URL: http://www.ancestry.com/search/rectype/vital/ssdi/main.htm,.
- [S51] Obituary Obituary, http://www.thetd.com/records/index.php#obit7.
- [S51] Obituary American Memorials.com; http://www.americanmemorials.com/memorial/deathnotice.asp
- [S51] Obituary http://www.thetd.com/records/index.php#obit7.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com,.
- [S16] Loma Scroggins Patton (Lois Loma Scroggins), Scroggins Acres, p. 406.
- [S50] "Nancy's Lawrence County Corner"
http://users.ritternet.com/nlmatthews/manning1.htm Location: Between Hoxie and Sedgwick.
This inventory was taken by Vickie Manning Carmichael and her mother, Velear Barnes Krohn, on 4 March 1994. Several markers were difficult to read and some were broken and impossible to read. She compared her results with a 1968 inventory done by the extension service. This helped to figure out names and dates that were only partially readable.
** Information taken from Times Dispatch Newspaper
SCROGGINS, Barbara Jean Manning -- b. 1 April 1935; d. 1958 -- daughter of Andrew & Rose
SCROGGINS, Earl Samuel - b. 7 March 1934; d. 10 September 2002 - husband of Barbara Jean Manning
----- son of Frank & Georgia Price Scroggins - father of Brian, Linda, Angela, Sharon, Roger & Greg
----- brother of Barney, Jean, Ruby & Barbara - grandfather of Andrew, Samuel, Rachel & Heather **.