M, #35718, (1931 - 2016)
- Reference: [35718:B] !Add family from obit
- Birth*: 23 Oct 1931, Casa, Perry Co, AR.2,3
- (Parents, son of Ollie Coleman Scroggins & Elsie Clark).
- Death*: 12 Sep 2016, Benton, Saline Co, AR.3
- Burial*: 15 Sep 2016, New Friendship Cemetery (604324), Benton, Saline Co, AR , 34.49376,-92.54277
- !Address*: 12 Aug 2002, Residence: 11824 Highway 35, Benton, Saline Co, AR, 72015.
- Obituary (Surviving Brother): Of George Wilbern Scroggins, 15 Aug 2002, Times-Record, Fort Smith, Sebastian Co, AR.
- Obituary (Surviving Brother): Of George Wilbern Scroggins, 21 Aug 2002, Crawford County Press Argus-Courier, Van Buren, Crawford Co, AR, 72956.4
- Obituary (Surviving Brother): Of Reatha Scroggins, 20 Dec 2007, Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal, Tupelo, Lee Co, MS,!Add children & grandchildren from obit; obit suggests that there are additional, unknown, deceased siblings.5
- Last Edited: 16 Sep 2016
- [S51] Obituary Obituary: http://www.pressargus.com/ObitsArchive/08_14_02.html.
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, Henry Scroggins, 13 Sep 2016 [16 Sep 2016].
- [S51] Obituary http://www.pressargus.com/ObitsArchive/08_14_02.html.
- [S2259] Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal
, Reatha Blaylock, 20 Dec 2007.
Obituaries Dec. 20, 2007
12/20/2007 5:20:37 AM
IUKA ? Reatha Isabell Blaylock, 89, died Tuesday, Dec. 18, 2007, at Tishomingo Manor in Iuka. She was born March 2, 1918, in Springfield, Mo., to Ollie and Mary Clark Scroggins. She was a homemaker and a member of the First Baptist Church in Dennis.
Services will be at 11 a.m. today at Deaton Funeral Home Chapel in Belmont with Bro. Dewayne Wells officiating. Burial will be in Lindsey Cemetery.
Survivors include three children, Larry E. Blaylock (Pansy) of Iuka, Leslie Blaylock (Yvonne) of Haleyville, Ala., and Lottie Burks (Earsten) of Red Bay, Ala.; one sister, Lela Brents of Benton, Ark.; four brothers, O.C. Scroggins and Henry Scroggins, both of Benton, Ark., Clyde Scroggins of Hope, Ark., and Roy Scroggins of California; seven grandchildren, Melissa Posey, Judy Burks, Shelia Bryant, Jenny Hawkins, Keith Blaylock, Rodney Blaylock and Jeremy Blaylock; 12 great-grandchildren; a host of nieces and nephews.
She was preceded in death by her husband, Arthur Blaylock; her parents; an infant daughter, Lola Blaylock; and six brothers and sisters.
Visitation will continue until service time today at the funeral home.