June H. Hardesty Scroggins1
F, #52204, (1919 - 2010)
- Reference: 
- Birth*: 7 Jun 1919, Wheeler, Porter Co, IN.1
- Marriage*: Edward H. Scroggins.
- Death*: 30 May 2010, at her home, Hebron, Porter Co, IN.1
- Burial*: 3 Jun 2010, Graceland Memorial Park (85172), Valparaiso, Porter Co, IN , 41.45807, -87.03957
- Married Name: June H. Scroggins Scroggins (Hardesty).
Children of June H. Hardesty Scroggins & Edward H. Scroggins
- Last Edited: 17 Sep 2013
- [S2262] Find A Grave, URL: http://www.findagrave.com, June H. Hardesty Scroggins, 31 May 2010June H. Hardesty Scroggins
Birth: Jun. 6, 1919
Death: May 30, 2010
JUNE H. SCROGGINS (NEE HARDESTY)
June H. Scroggins (nee Hardesty), age 90, of Hebron, IN, passed away on Sunday, May 30, 2010 at her home.
June is survived by her four children: Janet Garvey West (Richard) of MN, Dwight (Sharon) Scroggins of Hebron, Gary (Susan) Scroggins of Valparaiso and Neil (Kathleen) Scroggins of OH; nine grandchildren; six step grandchildren; four great grandchildren; six step great grandchildren; and sister, Charlotte Daniels of MI.
She was preceded in death her husband, Edward; and two brothers: Rolland and Loren Hardesty. June worked for a number of years at Burrell Colour Lab in Crown Point, and McGill's and J.C. Penney's, both in Valparaiso. She enjoyed crocheting, playing cards and the challenge of board games. June loved spending time with her family, especially her grandchildren.
Funeral services will be held on Thursday, June 3, 2010 at 10:30 AM at Geisen Funeral Home, 624 N. Main St., Hebron, IN, with Rev. Tim Engel officiating.
Interment at Graceland Cemetery in Valparaiso, IN. Visitation will be held at Geisen Funeral Home, Hebron on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 from 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM. To share a memory or send a condolence please visit the guest book section on the obituary page at www.GeisenFuneralHome.com For information call 219-996- 2821.
Published in The Times from May 31 to June 1, 2010
Graceland Memorial Park
Created by: Jackie & Ralph
Record added: May 31, 2010
Find A Grave Memorial# 53093794.