Falk Relations: Fuller Family
compiled by Steve Wilson,
last updated December 18, 2015.
Back to Wilson's Family History.
- Thomas Fuller♦ (b. c. 1618, England, d. 3 June 1698, Salem MA), 1m. 13 June 1643 at Woburn MA to Elizabeth Tidd (b. c. 1626, England), 2m. 25 Aug. 1684 at Woburn MA to Sarah Nutt (d. 24 May 1688), 3m. to Harriet Palmer
- Thomas Fuller (b. 30 Apr. 1644, Woburn MA, d. 18 Apr. 1719, Hampton CT), 1m. 1669 at Woburn MA to Ruth Richardson (b. 14 Apr. 1647, Woburn MA), 2m. 19 July 1699 at Salem MA to Martha Durkee (b. 1668, Massachusetts, d. 30 Jan. 1748, Hampton CT)
- Elizabeth Fuller (b. 12 Sep. 1645, Woburn MA), m. 26 Nov. 1662 at Concord MA to Joseph Dean (b. c. 1635, England, d. 1 Mar. 1718, Concord MA)
- Ruth Fuller (b. 17 May 1648, Woburn MA), 1m. 29 June 1670 at Concord MA to Timothy Wheeler (b. c. 1645, Concord MA, d. 7 June 1678, Concord MA), m. 1689 at Salem MA to Henry Wilkins (b. 1651, Massachusetts, d. Dec. 1737, Salem MA)
- Deborah Fuller (b. 12 May 1650, Woburn MA), 1m. 19 June 1667 at Woburn MA to Isaac Richardson (b. 24 May 1643, Woburn MA, d. 2 Apr. 1689, Woburn MA), 2m. to --- Shaw
- John Fuller (b. 1 Mar. 1653, Woburn MA, d. 25 June 1675, Salem MA), m. 22 Apr. 1672 at Salem MA to Rebecca Putnam (b. 1653, Massachusetts, d. 21 Sep. 1689, Salem MA)
- Jacob Fuller (b. 14 May 1655, Woburn MA, d. 15 Nov. 1734, Middleton MA), m. 14 June 1683 at Woburn MA to Mary Bacon (b. 1 Mar. 1661, Woburn MA, d. 17 June 1741, Middleton MA)
- Joseph Fuller (b. 8 Aug. 1658, Woburn MA)
- Benjamin Fuller♦ (b. 15 Apr. 1660, Woburn MA, d. 5 Oct. 1754, Ashford CT), m. 15 Dec. 1685 at Salem MA to Sarah Bacon (b. 24 Aug. 1663, Woburn MA)
- Benjamin Fuller (b. 25 Feb. 1687, Salem MA, d. by 1701)
- Samuel Fuller (b. 8 Apr. 1689, Salem MA, d. 1786, Brimfield MA), m. Apr. 1710 at Salem MA to Mary Littlefield (b. c. 1690, Wells ME, d. Apr. 1782, Foster RI)
- Sarah Fuller (b. 23 Feb. 1691, Salem MA), m. 23 July 1717 to Daniel Felch (b. 5 Jan. 1668, Reading MA, d. 5 Oct. 1752, Hampton Falls NH)
- Ruth Fuller (b. 21 July 1693, Salem MA), m. 5 June 1717 at Sudbury MA to Walter Smith (b. c. 1689)
- Abigail Fuller (b. 10 Aug. 1696, Salem MA), m. 30 Nov. 1715 at Salem MA to Jonathan Hayward
- Hannah Fuller (b. 17 Oct. 1698, Salem MA), m. 26 July 1722 at Salem MA to Joseph Swinerton
- Benjamin Fuller (b. Apr. 1701, Salem MA), m. 14 July 1725 at Salem MA to Mary Fuller (b. 1704, Massachusetts)
- Samuel Fuller (b. 9 May 1662, Woburn MA, d. 1 Jan. 1688)
- Thomas Fuller (c1618-1698), m. 1643 to Elizabeth Tidd (c1626--)
- Benjamin Fuller (1660-1754), m. 1685 to Sarah Bacon (1663--)
- Sarah Fuller (1691--), m. 1717 to Daniel Felch (1668-1752)
- Daniel Felch (1718-1763), m. 1749 to Jane Page (1729-1787)
- Benjamin Felch (1754-1833), m. 1779 to Sarah Campbell (1760-1853)
- Benjamin Felch (1790-1864), m. 1812 to Jerusha Steele Jackson (1790-1863)
- Mary Jane Felch (1820-1898), m. 1837 to Horatio Higgins (1812-1890)
- Harvey Alva Higgins (1864-1928), m. 1889 to Lillian Belle Agee (1868-1947)
- Elsie Laura Higgins (1895-1959), m. 1915 to George Washington Falk (1895-1969)
Benjamin Fuller (1660-1754): m. Sarah Bacon (1663--)
- Fuller, Jesse Franklin, A Brief Sketch of Thomas Fuller and His Descendents with Historical Notes, 1896. On p. 11-13, "Benjamin, b. Apr. 15th, 1660, m. Sarah Bacon, Dec. 15th, 1685 ... Benjamin, the fifth son, left six children, Samuel, Benjamin, Sarah, Ruth, Abigail, and Hannah."
Thomas Fuller (c1618-1698): 1m. Elizabeth Tidd (c1626--), 2m. Sarah Nutt, 3m. Harriet Palmer
- Fuller, Jesse Franklin, A Brief Sketch of Thomas Fuller and His Descendents with Historical Notes, 1896. On p. 5-6, 10, 40-42, "it appears that Thomas Fuller, the emigrant, came from the western part of England, probably Wales as some old accounts give it, in 1638, at the age of 20 ... having secured his patrimony from his father, who was a blacksmith ... married and settled in that part of Cambridge now called Woburn ... As nearly as can be ascertained he left 'Woobourne' about 1665 and settled in that part of Salem which 63 years later, 1728, was incorporated into the town of Middleton. He located ... and selected lands on a stream then known as Pierce's Brook, tributary to Ipswich river, and was the second man in this settlement. ... about 1684 he once more became a citizen of 'Woobourne' remaining till 1687 when he again returned to Salem, now Middleton, and remained till his death in 1698. ... his name appears on several records as 'Lieut.' Fuller ... he followed the vocation of blacksmith"; "Thomas Fuller was born probably in Wales, in 1618, and died in Salem, now Middleton, Mass., in June, 1698, aged 80 years. He married first, June 13th, 1643, Elizabeth Tidd, daughter of John Tidd, of Woburn, and second Mrs. Sarah Wyman, the widow of Lieut. John Wyman, of Woburn, August 25th, 1684, whose maiden name was Sarah Nutt. She died May 24th, 1688. He afterward married Hannah, whose surname and date of marriage are not given. After his death his widow returned to Woburn to live with relatives."; "Will of Thomas Fuller, the Emigrant. In the name of God, Amen. I, Thomas Fuller sen'r, of Salem, in the county of Essex, in New England, the ninth day of June, one thousand six hundred and ninety-eight, being sick and weak in body but of sound mind and memory, thanks be given to God for the same, do make and ordain this my last will and testament in the manner and form following ... Item, I give and bequeath to my daughter, Dean, a feather bed, and that which now belongs to it; and a great kettle; and one pewter platter, and a draught chain, and eight pounds to be paid by my executor in money or as money within two or three years after my decease. And also I give to my daughter Ruth Wilkins ten pounds out of my estate in or as in money within three or four years after my decease, and a pewter platter to be given to her daughter when she is done with it. Item. I give unto my daughter Deborah Shaw, her five children, three daughters and two sons, forty shillings apiece to be paid within five years after my decease as money, or land in lieu of it, and also I give unto my grandson David Richardson, ten pounds of money, or land in lieu of it. Item. I give unto my granddaughter Ruth Wheeler, five pounds in or as in money to be paid within five years after my decease, a pillion, and a smoothing iron, and a linen spinning wheel to be part of the five pounds. Item. I give unto my granddaughter Bethia Fuller, fifty shillings, to be paid in or as money, to be paid within two or three years after my decease. Item. I give unto my son Thomas Fuller, five shillings. Item. I give unto my son Benjamin Fuller, a flock bed and a flock bolster, and a feather pillow and two blankets. Item. I give to my son Jacob Fuller, four score acres of upland and meadow, be it more or less, lying at little Beach Meadow, and also about one hundred and fifty acres lying in Reading bounds, of upland and swamp, be it more or less, and also my right in the saw mill irons, five parts of six being mine, there being six parts in the saw mill irons, and all my tools together with my household goods whatsoever, and all my debts and dues whatsoever, and I appoint and ordain my son Jacob Fuller sole executor of this my last will and testament, as witness my hand and seal, Thomas Fuller. Witnesses: Nathan Putnam, Hannah Wilkins, Israel Porter."
- Johnson, Edward F., arranger, Woburn Records of Births, Deaths, and Marriages, from 1640 to 1873, 1890. In 1:102-103, "Fuller, Thomas, s. of Thomas, April 30, 1644; Elizabeth, d. of Thomas, Sept. 12, 1645; Ruth, d. of Thomas, May 17, 1648; Deborah, d. of Thomas, May 12, 1650; John, s. of Thomas, March 1, 1653; Jacob, s. of Thomas, May 14, 1655; Joseph, s. of Thomas, Aug. 8, 1658; Benjamin, s. of Thomas, April 15, 1660; Samuel, s. of Thomas, May 9, 1662."
- Virkus, Frederick Adams, ed., Immigrant Ancestors: A List of 2,500 Immigrants to America before 1750, 1986. On p. 32: "Fuller, Thomas, of Woburn (1611-June 1698), from Eng.; at Woburn, Mass., 1640; blacksmith; sgt., 1656, lt., 1685; selectman, 1633, 64, 85; removed to Salem, ca. 1664; m 1643 Elizabeth, dau. of John Tidd, of Woburn; m 2d, 1684, Sarah (Nutt) Wyman (d 1688), dau. of John Nutt; m 3d, Harriet (Palmer) Wilson."