St. Matthew's Cemetery

St. Matthew's Cemetery

242 Danbury Rd. Wilton, CT
(Locator Address, Not PO Address)

Contact: Winkie Chesley

St. Matthew's Cemetery got its start in 1815 when John Lambert donated an acre of land on Danbury Rd. south of the church. His brother-in-law, George Crookshank, gave another half acre in 1852 and more land was added later. The wrought iron fence and gate were a gift in 1890 from Julia Abby Davenport, daughter of Judge George Davenport.*

For further data and more precise location information see the Elliot Connors Eagle Scout Project

...Explanation of Lot Locations

... North Side Names and Data

...South Side Names and Data

...New Section Names and Data