Pictures for the Stewart Trail.
Back to First Page..
Back to Index..
Stewart Family Pictures.
Charlestown of Aberlour, Stewart's and Mc Kerrons lived here. Rothes, William Stewart sighted in 1881.
- 1 St.Andrews, John Lorimer 1818 born, John Boyd Ritchie and wife Christina Died.
- 2 Kemback, Catherine Melville Born 1819.
- 3 Ceres where Lorimers married. See Galerie for Map.
- 4 Collessie where John Lorimer and Catherine record Births etc.
- 5 Lumquhat Farm is actually above Auchtermuchty.
- 6 Christina Lorimer Birth recorded..
- 7 Netherton Cot House where James Wighton lived and died, the Father of the Children that John Lorimer 1845 married in Moneydie and Perth.
- 8 Rhyne where Rachel Lorimer says she was from.
- 9 Forteviot, Lorimers, Sloans and McIntosh action. Wighton children born.
- 10 Findo Gask, Lorimers farmed.
- 11 Moneydie Wightons Lived completed family, buried.
- 12 Dunning, Sages worked here.
- 13 Clathy, Sage holiday home.
- 14 Kinnoul Parish of Perth. Stewarts, Sages and many Peebles lived .
Lorimer Related Pics
First are Pics for the Lorimer Familly, followed by the Wighton Pics. Then the Stewart names.
Houses next the Church, others have been demolished.
Ceres village, John Lorimer married Catherine Melville here.
The Village green was a most attractive place until someone decided a Car Park would be better. See the Galerie for Map and Church Locations.
Not much of Old Perth survives, but James Lorimer stayed in a house above the Bandwagon at the back of St. Pauls Church in St. Pauls Square. This area was being restored in 2003.
Grave stone for the Wighton family.
James Wighton lived and died near Abernethy. The centre of the Village.
James Wighton would have known this very old landmark.
Moneydie Description Account of the Parish in 1837. Words only. This is from The Statistical Account of Scotland, prepared at intervals by each Parish Minister in the Church of Scotland. Included as it gives a fair
picture of the state of Scotlands Lowlands. This will take you to the collection.
Stewart related pictures.
Drumfurrich Farm and the Terra Cotta Brick and Tile Works, William Stewart aged five boarded at the Farm with Jane Clark, James Stewart worked at the Brick and Tile Works in 1841.
Home off James Stewart in 1841, he lived in the Left half with his Sister Elspeth, her husband and children.
James moved to number 31 High St where he eventually dies.
William Stewart born 1865, Robert Stewart his Son and William.
William and Nan wedding.
Marjory Stewart as a Bridesmaid at her sisters wedding.
Who is this?