This photo of Friedenberg was taken on the road from Wiesenmüller to Gnadenthau in 1993.
Names for this village include: Gololiy, Kulaliy,
Mirnoye, and Friedenberg. Following the deportation of the Volga Germans in
1941 the village was renamed Mirnoye which means peaceful. Today what
remains of the former village is still called Mirnoye.
LORENZ from Schwab BILL from Schwab DIEL from Schwab SCHAFER from Stephan
WUNSCH from Galka STUCKERT from Schwab SCHNEIDER from Kraft ERHARDT from Schwab
EURICH from Schwab GINNERHARDT from Stephan
source: Dr Pleve & RAGAS
Return to Jeruslan Nachrichten Homepage
Go to Wiesenmuller
Go to Gnadenthau
Go to Blumenfeldt
Go to Friedenberg
Go to Morgentau
Go to Kana