F, #34442, (1944 - )
- Reference: [34442:0]
- Birth*: 22 Nov 1944.2
- (Parents, daughter of Rollie Edward Scroggins Sr. & Evelyn M. Westphal).
- Marriage*: 22 Jan 1960, Ted Donley.3,2
- Obituary (Surviving Daughter): Of Evelyn M. Westphal, 3 Dec 2000, Beacon News, Aurora, Kane Co, IL, Private e-mail from John Fishbeck
, 23 Jul 2001.4
- Residence*: 3 Dec 2000, Residence, Newark, IL.
- Residence*: 27 Jun 2009, Plainfield, Will Co, IL.
- Obituary (Deceased Sister): Of Rollie Edward Scroggins Jr., 25 Dec 2011, Beacon News, Aurora, Kane Co, IL.5
- Last Edited: 19 May 2015
- [S2360] Facebook: Bonnie Scroggins Donley.
- [S60] E-mail: Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 09:49:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: John Fishbeck <e-mail address>
Subject: Scroggins in/near WILL County Illinois
To: "John M. Scroggins." <e-mail address>
- [S51] Obituary Private e-mail from John Fishbeck <e-mail address>, 23 Jul 2001.
- [S2022] Beacon News
, Rollie "Ed" Scroggins, 25 Dec 2011.
Rollie "Ed" Scroggins
Scroggins, Rollie E. "Ed" Age 66, of Aurora, passed away Friday, December 23, 2011 at his home. He was born November 28, 1945 in Aurora, IL. Ed was a member of Our Lady of Good Counsel Church and the Holy Name Society. He graduated from East Aurora High School. Ed retired from TBS Construction and was a member of Local 149. He enjoyed gardening, reading and cooking. He is survived by his wife Judith Scroggins; 2 sons Jaeson E. Scroggins and Jeffrey T. Scroggins; 2 daughters Kristen (Drew) Phillips of WA and Lynn Vega of CO; 7 grandchildren; his brother Tom (Pat) Scroggins of IL; his sister Pat Scroggins of AZ and several nieces and nephews. He was preceded in death by his parents Evelyn and Rollie Scroggins, Sr. and his sister Bonnie Donley. Funeral Mass will be held Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at Our Lady of Good Counsel Church at 10:00am. Fr. David Engbarth will officiate with interment at Mt. Olivet Cemetery. Visitation will be Tuesday, December 27, 2011 from 4:00pm until 8:00pm at THE DALEIDEN MORTUARY, 220 N. Lake St., Aurora, 630-631-5500 or visit our new interactive website at www.daleidenmortuary.com where you can leave condolences for Ed's family. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made in Ed's memory to Our Lady of Good Counsel Church, Journey of Faith, St. Vincent DePaul or the . A special thank you to Rachael Gross, Kathy Hoffman and Seasons Hospice for all the care that was given to Rollie while he was in their care.
Published in Beacon News on December 25, 2011
- [S2726] Bonnie Scroggins, "E-mail, B.donley to J. Scroggins," e-mail message to John M. Scroggins (K604), Various, 28 Jun 2009Hi John, I'm going to talk to my cousin SYLVIA SCROGGINS REGIS today. I'm going to ask her to call her Mother in Arkansas VIVIAVN ? SCROGGINS...shes 84 yrs old & really on the ball. . . .