My Family Tree - Person Page 4931
Weyrich Norrente Rudisill1,2,3,4,5,6
b. 7 August 1695, d. before June 1764Pop-up Pedigree
was born at Michelfeld, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
, on 7 August 1695. He was the son of Hans Jacob Rudisle
and Cleophe Neff
. He married Anna Barbara Siegfried
at Michelfeld, Baden-Württemberg, Germany
, on 13 September 1718. Weyrich Norrente Rudisill immigrated on 30 August 1737 to Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
; Weyrich Rudisill and his family left Europe, leaving 13 May 1737 aboard the ship "Samuel." They arrived in Philadelphia 30 Aug 1737. He was land contract on 30 May 1754 at Lincoln Co., North Carolina
; Weyrich Rudisill received a land grant of 200 acres in Anson Co., North Carolina at the upper reaches of Hoyle's Creek. This area of Anson Co. later became Lincoln Co. Weyrich died before June 1764 at Lincoln Co., North Carolina
. His body was interred at Magnolia Grove, Lincoln Co., North Carolina
, at Smith Cemetery.
Children of Weyrich Norrente Rudisill and Anna Barbara Siegfried
- Johannes "John" Rudisill+ b. 19 Dec 1719, d. 28 Dec 1800
Maria Elizabeth Rudisill+ b. 20 Feb 1720/21, d. a 1794
Johann Michael Rudisill+ b. 11 Sep 1723, d. 1793
Johann Weyrich Rudisill+ b. 29 May 1726, d. 1763
Anna Catharina Rudisill b. 12 May 1729, d. 1 Jul 1730
Philip Jakob Rudisill+ b. 25 Jul 1731, d. 4 Aug 1764
Johann George Rudisill b. 8 Feb 1733/34, d. 16 Feb 1733/34
Johann George Rudisill b. 4 Sep 1735
Jonas Rudisill+ b. c 1737, d. c 1766
Anna Joanna Rudisill+ b. 28 Dec 1740, d. b 1783
- [S27] John Philip Dellinger, Paul H. Dellinger.
- [S53] Dellinger - Kattermann, Donald F. Billet.
- [S102] 27 March 2000 e-mail, Randy Dellinger.
- [S103] Hans Rudisill GEDCOM, e-mail address.
- [S115] Descendants of Philipp Dellinger, Paul Dellinger & Nard Cloninger.
- [S33] Hill-Daniel Genealogy Web Page, http://www.hal-pc.org/~speters.