M, #1898, b. December 1799
- Father*: Nicholas Parsons
- Mother*: Elizabeth Moor
- Relationship: 5th great-grandfather of Ben Nigel Oakley
- Charts: Oakley Family Tree
- Abraham Parsons married Martha (?).
- Abraham Parsons was born in December 1799 at Bunwell, Norfolk, England.
- He was the son of Nicholas Parsons and Elizabeth Moor.
- Abraham Parsons was baptized on 10 August 1800 at Carlton Rode, Norfolk, England.
- He was an Agricultural Labourer circa 6 June 1841.
- He and Martha (?) appeared on the 1841 British Census of Besthorpe, Norfolk, at Sherrards Green, enumerated 6 June 1841. Their children Charlotte, Lucy, Elizabeth, Emily and Jonathon were listed as living with them.
- Abraham Parsons was a Farm Bailiff circa 30 March 1851.
- He and Martha (?) appeared on the 1851 British Census of Besthorpe, Norfolk, at Rose Lane, enumerated 30 March 1851., as was George Parsons, their 2 year old Grandson.
- Abraham Parsons was a Labourer circa 2 April 1871.
- He appeared on the 1871 British Census of Besthorpe, Norfolk, at Silver Street, enumerated 2 April 1871, in the household of Robert Johnson a 60 year old Labourer.
- He was buried on 2 February 1876 at Besthorpe, Norfolk, England.