All obituaries taken from "The Tulsa World" and "The Sapulpa Herald," unless otherwise noted.
My husband, Bobby Lee Strain grew up Sapulpa, Creek County, Oklahoma, and consequently had many friends living there and in the surrounding areas. Although these pages are generated about two years later than the "Jenks Obituaries" pages (which also include Glenpool and Bixby), we hope to begin with this new year listing all of those who pass from this world into the next, and also add those from our extensive files who died earlier.
If you have information you would like added to these pages, please forward that information to us at Kinfolk_Korner@cox.net. Thanks!
* AA - AL * AM - AZ * BA - BL * BM - BZ * CA - CL * CM - CZ * DA - DL * DM - DZ *
* E * FA - FL * FM - FZ * GA - GL * GM - GZ * HA - HL * HM - HZ * I * JA - JL * JM - JZ *
* KA - KL * KM - KZ * LA - LL * LM - LZ * Mac - Mc * MA - ML * MM - MZ *
* NA - NL * NM - NZ * O * PA - PL * PM - PZ * Q * RA - RL * RM - RZ * SA - SL * SM - SN * SO - SZ *
* TA - TL * TM - TZ * U * V * WA - WL * WM-WZ * X * Y * Z *
* * * A QMS Deezyne * * *